Professional Learning Opportunities
The Staploe Education Trust has a strong network for NQTs and RQTs who are well supported to be the best teacher they can possibly be.
'Newly qualified teachers speak effusively about the support they receive and are grateful that they are being pushed to be the best teacher they can be.’
‘There are good opportunities for staff to develop professionally. Staff are highly positive about the training they receive.'
The Trust provides vibrant professional development within and across its schools; all our staff benefit from professional learning programmes based on their needs and interests at every stage of their career.
- Our teachers get involved in our monthly ‘Teachmeet’ which regularly brings together teachers from local schools to present ideas and to share thinking.
- Develop teaching and curriculum by working with colleagues from other local schools.
- Be trained to coach other teachers: improve your own teaching as well as that of your colleagues.
- All new staff are paired with a mentor/buddy to ensure that transition to our team is smooth and effective.
- We recognise that CPD is vitally important in supporting and developing our greatest asset; our staff. We operate a differentiated CPD programme with pathways to suit all career stages and responsibilities. The opportunities we can offer are highly valued by staff and recognised as best practice beyond our schools.
All quotes in italics are from the latest Ofsted Inspection Reports